Friday, November 26, 2010

Bubble Boy

This is called a wolf ball if I recall correctly, where a person steps inside a deflated balloon, the balloon is then zipped up and the air is blown into the bubble, then rolled into the water. Kinda cool.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pix, I see potential in your photography! You must have a very supporting husband and family! ;)