Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Night and Day



Practicing my zoom lens here... Shot these on a Canon 350D body, 18 - 55 mm lens. In retrospect, I should have put a coin or a match stick next to this doll, for if there's a few things I learnt from Scott Kelby's book, it's to show size by giving context to every day objects.

For the record this doll measures a petite person's forefinger length, not exactly precise but you get the idea.  She sits on my writing desk at home, as a reminder of my former colleagues who gave it to me atop an Air Supply CD (another cheeky present! :) for my birthday a few moons ago. Now, why this doll, when it could have been say... an Edward Cullen doll for example, maybe?.... I have no idea :)...perhaps because I was so into running in those days... and was on and on about fitness... Alas, not anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment